OrchidE 2020.1.5.0: New Features
Orchid 2020.1.5.0 now has code completion and navigation support for the Ansible keywords.
For variables defined by the keyword
register, code completion, navigation and quick documentation are now supported.
These functions are supported for variables defined within the same file.
- Code completion support for Ansible variables in conditions
- Go to declaration for Ansible variables used in conditions
- Code completion support for register variables, including code completion of return-values.
- Go to declaration of register variables.
- When using register variables, the documentation of return values will be shown in the quick documentation.
The inspection undefined variables now detects loop variables in Jinja2 templates.
Support for Ansible 2.11 and improved setting dialog for configuring collections.
- Configuration of collections via keyboard.
- Reloading the collection configuration after applying the changes without restarting.
Code completion and go to declaration support for variables set by module set_fact (within the same file).
- Change: Stability improvements when working with multiple projects.
- Change: Note on recommended configuration setting for OrchidE extension and use of Ansible 3.3.
- Change: Removed support for Ansible 2.6 and 2.5.
- Bugfix: Fixed missing arguments, removed wrong arguments from command modules (shell, command, script, …) (Ansible 2.8, 2.9).</li>
Support for IntelliJ platform 2019.2 is deprecated and will end with the release of IntelliJ platform 2021.2.