OrchidE 2020.1.4.0: Support for Ansible vault files
OrchidE 2020.1.4.0 can now decrypt and encrypt Ansible vault files.
- Decrypt Vault files with and without Vault id.
- Decrypted files can be used like normal files with variables - supports navigation, code completion, inspection
- Optional persistent storage of the password in the IntelliJ password safe for each Vault id. Alternatively, the password is only kept in memory.
- Encrypt new files with/without Vault id.
- Support for IntelliJ’s “Auto-Save” feature - OrchidE encrypts Vault files when IntelliJ saves them.
Passwords (within Ansible files) are never stored in plain text - even if they are visible in the editor.
Explicit encryption is not necessary.
- Supports comparison of Vault files with VCS.
More details about decrypting/encrypting can be found in the documentation.
- Change: Further performance improvement for the inspection “Undefined Variables”.
- Change: Inspection “Undefined Variables” now also supports variables defined in include-/import_role
- import_role: name: test_role vars: testkey: "hello"
Restrictions for IntelliJ platform 2019.1 and 2019.2