OrchidE 2019.1.7.0: minor changes and bug fixes
Version 2019.1.7.0 of OrchidE now ignores Ansible vault files and supports the keyword vars in tasks.
- Change: support keyword vars within tasks. Variables defined by vars keyword are used by code completion, inspection undefined variables and navigation go to declaration. Fixes also the navigation bug of playbook keyword vars.
- Change: support detection of Ansible vault files. OrchidE no longer parses and inspect Ansible vault files. Ansible vault files will now be opened as plain text.
- Change: support latest JetBrains Floating License Server API.
- Bugfix: fix wrong deprecated warning when switching from configured Ansible 2.9 to an older version.
- Bugfix: fix inspection deleted modules showing wrong result when switching from configured Ansible 2.9 to an older version.
- Bugfix: parser trim support for yaml multi line text (
- Bugfix: NPE com.taff.plugin.orchide.codeinsight.OrchideUtilKt.getType.
- Bugfix: fix TypeCastException when triggering code completion within empty blocks.